• Avengers #340 Marvel Late October 1991
• Summary: While running across the street to see Captain America, a distraught woman is hit by a car! The shield-slinger rushes to provide first aid and hears the injured lady's desperate plea for help! Apparently the woman's husband has turned their home into a doomsday fortress! And is using their children as armed guards! Should the Avengers get involved in a high tech domestic dispute? The star-spangled avenger cannot resist! So under the cover of darkness, the Sentinel of Liberty, the winsome Wasp, and Jarvis invade the fortified estate! Who and what will they find inside? Cameo appearances by Hercules, Iron Man, and She-Hulk. Avengers Lineup: Captain America and the Wasp.
• Cover Artist: Ron Lim
• Writer: Scott Lobdell
• Artist: Renee Witterstatter, Marie Javins, Ron Lim, Paul Abrams, Brad Joyce
• Characters: Captain America, The Wasp, Jarvis, Hercules, Iron Man, She-Hulk
• Genre: Science Fiction, Superheroes
• Comic Full Color
The comic book is in very good condition. All pages are intact. Spine tight. Packed in plastic and stored flat. The photo is the actual comic book. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. (combx9)
Purchase and give back: Ten percent (10%) of this sale will go to a designated monthly nonprofit organization. For more information, see Shop’s details.
Shipping: All comics are packaged in a plastic sleeve and shipped in double cardboard. All comics are shipped via the US Postal Service Ground Advantage with a tracking number and mailing labels are highlighted to prevent misdelivery. We will ship internationally upon request and availability. Please email us with your request including the name and date of the comic and the shipping address where we would be sending it. To help save you money on shipping, we do combine orders. Free shipping on orders over $35.00.
Please note: We are not comic book dealers and cannot grade nor rate the comic. Comics are described as accurately as we can based on our review and examination of the comic at the time of listing. Any flaws we see will be listed. Comics are reviewed a second time prior to shipment.
We are always rotating our inventory on Etsy. Our website contains all our Etsy inventory plus additional vintage and modern magazines, comics, and books. See our entire catalog on https://indigomistbooks.com
For vintage books, comics & magazines https://indigomistbooks.etsy.com
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
While we are aware that some sellers sell only the covers (for framing), we sell you the entire magazine.
Yes, we do. It depends the country's restrictions and the shipping availability to that county. Due to the current pandemic we are limiting our international shipping.
On some mornings, if you get up early enough, from an open field you can see the fog listing up towards the local mountains. Just as the sun starts to creep in, the fog gives off this bluish purplish haze.
We are e-commerce only so we are open 24 hours 7 days a week. However, we only staff humans and they work a normal business day.
We try to select a local nonprofit that we feels helps others and gives back to our community. Or ones that do not get the donations that other big nonprofits receive.
While we do not gift-wrap an item, if you advise us it is a gift, we package the item as we normally do and then place it in a decorative polymailer. We also add your note to an all-occasion card and insert it. We do this free-of-charge.
We are an American women-owned company located in the lovely Hudson Valley area of New York State. All shipments are from New York State.
We do offer a 10% discount. If your purchase does not include one of our discount codes, please contact us prior to paying and we will send you the code. The code cannot be used after you paid. Also every month we put a different book genre on sale.
No, we do not. We can give you an estimated date. We ship via the US Postal System. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over your order once it leaves out hands. All orders include tracking. If your order takes longer than normal for delivery, we will investigate it.
Because you didn't order it from us. You need to contact the publishing company. If you need help locating them, we will try to help. We only sell single issue magazines.